Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome Drew!

My sister and her husband Darren were blessed with a beautiful baby boy this afternoon. Drew Jacob was born at 12:30. He weighed 7.79 pounds and was about 20 inches long. Jackie and Drew are doing well. I think Jackie looks great. Devin and I went with my parents to introduce Dylan to his baby brother. Dylan was very excited about seeing his mom and dad. He was less impressed with Drew. Dylan is 18 months old so Jackie and Darren are going to have their hands full!

Proud papa shows off Drew to us onlookers. Me and my new nephew. I am sooo happy for them!
(and sooo happy it isn't me!)

Devin holds his newest cousin. He was a little nervous at first but he did a very good job. Devin would much rather entertain Dylan and he does a great job.

Devin would much rather help with Dylan and he does a great job at that!

Grandpa and Drew

Grandma introduces Dylan to his baby brother.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

So it takes a new nephew for you to update your blog?!?! Well, if that's what it takes. And you're right, better them than me too! Congrats!

Mama JuJu said...

Congratulations to Everyone! And Welcome Drew--I'm so glad you weren't a red-head :)

Juliette and the guys

Unknown said...

aww he's soooo adorable!! tell aunt jackie and uncle darren i send my love and best wishes! cant wait to see the lil cutie in person!
much love!
~jessi~

Unknown said...

Yes, Jenny, as I commented today when we visited, Drew is a pretty baby. Before long we'll have to say he's handsome, but for now, he's pretty!!
Congratulations to all.
Bonnie