Friday, August 31, 2007

Pictures

I know it has beem a long time since I updated my blog so here are some pictures!

Me on my 40th birthday. Kelly, Juliette and Kelvin came over for a dinner at home. We had roast potatoes and carrots. I was wonderful not to have any running around to do!

Devin on his first day of school. He is Mrs. Tesson's 4th grade class.

Jessi on her first day of school. She is a sophomore this year. Every day she carries her softball bag and her backpack to school. A few other of the other girls in her carpool also play softball. I imagine the Senior's car who takes her to school is packed with stuff every morning.

Devin at Happy Joe's celebrating his 10th birthday.

Jessi and Kelsie at Happy Joe's. What princesses they are!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay! It's updated and with nice pictures!!! I ran into Cindy at lunch today -- Cindy that you used to work with. I sent her your blog address -- I am happy to see she will see new pix :) Love those princesses!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer.
Great seeing your blog. Can't believe the kids have grown so much. Such a beautiful family.
Take care.
Cindy Y.

Unknown said...

Sure am happy to see an update to your blog. I've missed the e-mails this week, but know you've been so busy.
Hope you have a great, unbusy weekend.
Bonnie

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday, Jenny. Jessi and Devin, you looked great on your first day of school. Jessi, we hear softball is going well. Hope we get to see some of your games soon.
Love the new chair. Bet I could take a nap in that. Anxious to see all of your new furniture.
Bonnie/Grandma C.

Jenny said...

Cindy,
Good to hear from you. I hope all is going well with you and your family. The kids keep Kyle and I running around that is for sure!
Jenny