Thursday, January 17, 2008

Same Old Same Old

I thought I would update everyone on what is new with us, nothing, not a thing, nada. That doesn't mean we haven't been doing anything, just nothing new. Devin is playing basketball and indoor soccer. I enjoy watching both. Jessi is getting ready for track season and hoping to get her license soon. Work for Kyle and I is well ..... work. I plan to take some pictures this weekend and post them next week. (Not of our work! Of the kids!) Today is my nephew's second birthday. Happy Birthday Dylan!!
For those of you who are interested, I have done terribly on my secret New Years resolution. The best part of it being secret is that no one knows when I break it!! Anyway it is important so I am going to keep trying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny, I don't know what your New Year's resolution was, but it must not be one which many people make, as I heard by the grapevine that you've done well with that. Congrats!!!
Bonnie