Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Excuse

I have a heard a few comments from some friends reminding me that I hadn't updated my blog in awhile. So this is for you Tim.


What's new with me? I created a Face Book page. I have no idea how to do anything with it. Jessi told me last night that she would help me add some applications to it. Whatever the heck that means. Anyway, I am not even sure how other people find it.


What's new with Kyle? Things are crazy at his work. This isn't really new but the craziness is always changing. He is working from home every other Friday. I think he'll really like it. He is going to tackle a huge home project, new flooring in our bedroom and living room. I'll have more on this later I am sure!


What's new with Jessi? She played in an indoor softball tournament last weekend. Her team was clearly out matched. The first game they played the Illinois state champions. It was a college recruiting tournament. She definitely prefers playing softball outside! Jessi has been working with a trainer in an effort to prepare for the track season which starts next Monday. Things will really start to get crazy for her!


What's new with Devin? Devin is really enjoying his basketball season. He made a free throw last weekend. I think he is starting to figure out just how physical you can get before you get a foul. In the beginning he was playing like he plays soccer. To give you an idea how Devin plays soccer, one of my friends calls Devin and his friend Andy the Bruiser Brothers. He is also playing indoor soccer which is basically hockey on indoor turf.


Of course Tim knows all of this. But, my mom and dad are coming for a visit this weekend and since many our friends do not include us in their trivia tables, they'll need to be updated on how the visit went. So there will be new exciting info next week, if Tim "reminds" me.

P.S. Just kidding Tim you know I love ya!

No comments: