Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Pictures

This is going to be a quick post. I am already late for the beach! It is sunny here but you can hear thunder. But I am still going to head to the sand! You might notice that there aren't many pictures of Kyle. Well, he got sunburned on Sunday. I mean really sunburned!! Monday was not a good day for him at all. He did go for a walk on the beach with me yesterday morning. He also sat under Jim and Barb's canopy yesterday afternoon. But Monday Devin and I were on our own for the most part. Jessi stayed out of the sun mostly on Monday also. All of Devin and my training at our pool in STL payed off! Devin was stung by a Jelly fish twice on Sunday. The amazing thing is that he still swims in the water. He is a braver than I would be! Well, in the time it has taken me to update this the storm has rolled in so I guess we'll go shopping and I'll head to the beach this afternoon.
Kyle ventured out with me for a walk on the beach Tuesday morning.



Kyle took our picture. It is very humid and warm here even early in the morning.




Jessi and Devin on the beach.




My self portrait because there wasn't anyone to take my picture. A little blurry but not to bad.


Devin and Andy at the pool. Monday we spent most of the day at the pool.



Jim at the pool. Believe it or not Jim still got a little red.



Another self portrait. Me lounging by the pool.

Jessi and Devin in the surf. The water is warm but there are lots of jelly fish.



The boys at dinner.

I buried Devin in the sand. The shade is from Barb and Jim's canopy.




Jessi got a henna tattoo.



Jessi and I at dinner.



Devin and I at the beach.


More beach pictures.

Barb and I.



No comments: