Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 4

This is a late entry but we have been getting to bed late and I have been tired by the time our day is done. On Monday we went back to Feneuil Hall to do some more shopping. We decided to drive. Big mistake!! Do Not drive in Boston ever. Actually the driving is bad but the parking is worse. I read that there are twice as many cars in Boston as parking places. I believe it! For dinner Kyle and I went out to a seafood restaurant with some of the people from his work. The kids were happy to hang out in the room and play Play Station and surf the Internet.

Quincy Market at Fenueil Hall.

Jessi and Devin take a break from shopping.

Kyle and I out at dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you're having a great time. Wish we were there.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Love,
Mom/Bonnie/Grandma