Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Day at the Lake

The parents of one of the girls from the track team, invited several families to their lake for the day as an end of track celebration. The weather was to cold for most of the adults to swim but it didn't seem to bother the girls at all. Even a little rain didn't dampen their fun. Kyle, Jessi and I want to thank the Ross' for their hospitality. Everyone had a good time!
Jessi and her friend Julie.

It rained part of the time but it didn't stop the fun.

How many teenage girls can climb on a paddle boat? I'm not sure, but what ever the amount there is a lot of screaming and laughing involved!

Three on a Kayak? I see disaster coming!

Swimming towards shore.





2 comments:

Sheri said...

Finally! I have been meaning to get on you about not updating your blog! I have been getting tired of clicking here and reading about father's day - just kidding :) I needed a smile tonight after a long day, so thanks.

Unknown said...

Jenny,
I enjoyed reading your blog update this morning. So glad you all are enjoying your busy summer. We hope you have an enjoyable vacation.
Bonnie