Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jessi and Zach

Last weekend Jessi went to see Zach run in a cross county meet. I had planned on dropping her off and picking her up later but I ended up sticking around. NO! I was not being over protective! This was Zach's third meet. He runs Varsity for Desmet High School. I think I heard him say that he cut 30 seconds off his time. Maybe he ran extra fast to impress Jessi? ;>) Anyway, Zach's dad has a really nice camera and took some pictures while we were there. Here they are.

People tell Jessi and I all the time that we look alike but I don't really notice it until I see a picture like this. I am SURE people probably mistook me as her sister! :>)
Jessi and Zach. Zach had already ran his 3.2 miles. I would still be in the back of the ambulance if it was me!

Jessi can not imagine why anyone would run distance. She is impressed that Zach runs 9 miles or so everyday. She thinks he is crazy but impressed none the less. Zach tells his friends how fast Jessi is. They sometimes mention it to her and she finds it a little awkward and isn't really sure what to say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, our Granddaughter is growing up. Such a lovely young lady and we're so proud of her. But I still think she's much too young to have a boyfriend!!
Grandma Collins