Wednesday, September 26, 2007

End of September already?

September has just flown by! We are already through half of the first quarter of school! Devin brings home his progress report today. I am sure it will be great. Jessi tells me she has all "A's" and "B's". Rosati only sends home mid term reports if you are struggling in a class. Rosati's homecoming is this weekend. Jessi had been planing on taking Zach but he is no longer in the picture. I will post pictures of the dance next week. Kyle and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary this past weekend. We spent a romantic day watching soccer games. Not exactly our first choice but we are going to make up for it by getting away for a weekend in November. We had planed on going to Memphis but all of the hotels are booked. If anyone has any other suggestions of places to go for a weekend getaway let me know. I added a link to my blog. It is to the St. Louis Post Dispatch prep sports section. If you select softball you can check out how Rosati is doing overall and see how Jessi is doing individually. I'll warn you though, Jessi's coach is slow to post his updated stats. This annoys my father very much!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I was just going to write that "the Zach pictures" were cute and he's gone?