Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Proud Parents!

This is a link to an article in the North County Journal about the Rosati Kaine Track team. Jessi really hates it when Kyle and I brag about her, but to bad!! We often tell her we are going to walk around and say to people, "What wait in line?! Do you know who I am?! I am Jessi Collins, the State Athlete's (and now newspaper celebrity), mom!" Check out the article. If you happen to get a paper copy could you save it for us? Thanks. I'm sure she'd autograph them for a small fee. (Hee Hee)

http://northcountyjournal.stltoday.com/articles/2008/04/16/sports/sj2tn20080415-0416fer-column1.ii1.txt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the FIRST time I have ever read the Journal and it was well worth it! I HOPE I saved it -- I meant to anyway, but I am not the queen of organization -- I will check, though. Congrats Jessi. Oh, BTW, I texted jessi today and reminded her that I was the fastest girl in school until ShAri Boysen moved in in 6th grade, not that I am bitter. So, guess we know who Jessi takes after :)

Unknown said...

Jessi, remember I'm taking some credit also. Not that I was a fast runner, but a good coach for those kangaroo hops you practiced down the hallway.
Grandma C.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I remember those hops! Too funny -- you think that's where it all started?