Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lots to update


My sister and her family came for a visit a couple of weekends ago. Her oldest son Dylan, (2 years old) LOVES Devin.



Jessi had a track meet the Saturday they were visiting. Thankfully the weather was warm.





Drew is my sister's youngest. He is 9 months and is a very happy baby. I loved having them around. I wish we could see each other more often.



In case you haven't heard. Jessi has a car. It is a 2002 PT Cruiser with 36,000 miles on it. Jessi doesn't have her license yet but hopefully by the end of the month.


My mom and dad split the cost with us. (Thanks Mom and Dad). Be sure to keep an eye out for her on the road and let Kyle and I know how she is driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow nice car jessi think u could give me a ride in it!!!!