Thursday, October 4, 2007

Softball and Homecoming

Rosati plays their first softball game in the district tournament tomorrow, Friday afternoon. If they win they play for the district championship Saturday morning. Rosati won districts last year and I know they really hope to repeat again this year.

Jessi went to Homecoming last weekend. A bunch of girls met up for diner before the dance. Jessi went bowling and spent the night at a friends house afterwards. She was really tired the day afterwards. I doubt she got much sleep. All things considered she had a good time and she looked beautiful as always.


Jessi playing left field with her game face.

Jessi has struggled some this year with her hitting but has managed to steel quite a few bases.

The seniors were honored at the last home game. Kate drove Jessi to most of the games this year. I know Jessi is going to miss her next year.

I am not sure how it started but there was a frosting fight. This picture doesn't really show how truly messy Jessi and Julie were. Some of the seniors were even worse! I am glad they didn't ride home in my car.
Jessi and Marissa before Homecoming.

Jessi and Julie. They clean up pretty nicely.
Refer to the frosting picture above!

It took me a minute to figure out who the beautiful girl in the middle is. She is Erin, Rosati's pitcher. I usually only see her with her hair up in a pony tail and a mouth guard on so I didn't recognize her!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the frosting! Jessi looks beautiful! I hope I get to see her play this w/e! Great pix.

Unknown said...

Jessi looked so lovely as usual - even in her softball uniform. I'm sure she had a great time at homecoming. Good luck in the tournament, Jessi.
Grandma C.