Thursday, October 11, 2007

End Of A Season

Well, Rosati lost last night. I think the score was a whole lot to nothing. Jessi made a great catch in center field. There were no tears after the game. I am pretty sure the girls had decided they were going to lose before the game started. Anyway, if you are a softball fan there is no need to worry because Jessi is going to play on a "year round" softball team, The Flash. (Kind of appropriate considering her speed.) We wouldn't want to have to much free time on our hands! She has decided not to play basketball for Rosati so she will have time to get ready for track.

Devin's volleyball season ends in October but his outdoor soccer season goes into November. Devin has been playing great this season! I wish I could say that once soccer is done our winter will be less crazy but I know better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, we wouldn't want any of you to get bored!!